How to blow oneself up

If you partake of the daily news you will note that the 300,000 or so Moslems in this country are currently on the nose. We are being asked to decide if a servant can have two masters.
-- They're suddenly servants?
Can a locally resident ethnic be a cheer squad member for Allah and still perform their civic -- she’ll be right, mate -- duties? It’s not that I don’t trust them...
-- It’s just that you don’t trust them.
Right. As my dear old anglo celtic pedigreed mother used to say: it’s better to be sure than sorry.
-- Mums know, don’t they?
They sure do. Should we intern them, all of them, like we did to the Germans during the two great wars? It’s a thought. With the one act we immediately make our railway stations Islam-free zones. Once again commutors will all be able to run for trains or go about with back packs without fear of earning three bullets to the brain.
-- That’s an interesting approach.
Been done before. Should we drill them, all of them, in essential ockerness by insisting that they swap their daily prayers, the Salah, for a chorus of Waltzing Matilda and the uplifting mantra of "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!" and "Oi! Oi! Oi!
-- Indeed.It has a certain indigenous flavour.
These people are so un-Australian that we need to do something quick smart to protect the broader community from their intrigue, and worse, from the pan Islamic trait for bombmaking and death by by self combustion.
-- Christians, on the other hand-
I want to feel safe when I’m out and about and I can’t feel safe if I know that some Mohammedan could blow himself up any time the fancy takes him. I don’t want Allah Akbar! being yelled in my ear, thankyou very much, the very moment I go tuttars. There are thousands of them strapping on suicide vests right now just to blow people like me up.
-- I think you have blown yourself up plenty already.

Channels