Venezuela Solidarity (VenSol) is away!

I've been working on this new Venezuelan podcast all day. Finally I have it together in a format that can function as a template hereon in. So go visit the new Venezuela Solidarity channel/website at:

http://vensol.blogspot.com/

While I began this project some time back it has taken to today to tweak the attributes -- especially at the recording end in Venezuela with the Green Left Weekly team. So I'm functioning as a producer on this one as some of the audio arrives on my desktop and I have to "produce" it to get it web bound.

Despite the technical problems we have had in establishing this business -- when it came to the actual production this Venezuela Viewpoint podcast was easy to put together.

But we on both sides of the Pacific are looking for feedback. So if you want to give us some -- please do.

So the podcasts I am currently producing are:
As far as I can tell this is my lot for the moment. I have plans for some podcasts along set themes and I'm keen to mentor some other would be podcasters -- but for now, I'll play around with waht I got.

Send Life of Riley an audio comment
Subscribe to the Life of Riley blog feed
Subscribe to the Ratbag Radio podcast feed
Ratbag Radio Odeo Channel
Email Life of Riley

Channels