Experiment with aggregation

I'm no geek. I don't say that because I want to assert that I have a personality or that I'm not a  nerd.

I wish I was a geek because this computer business would be more accessible. I'd then be able to comprehend IT in much more detail and with greater confidence.

However, as a podcaster I've learnt to respect the power of RSS and seek to harnass its potential. I've been experimenting with what I know on my podcast web pages. I now am keen to see what I can do in standalone mode by combining the attributes of blogging, email discussion lists and RSS.

So I'm experimenting with a site here -I think if I get a schematic model together I can take the draft to someone else to develop into a web page template.

I guess my one IT claim can be that I know a good thing when I see it...

Channels