Ta-da to-do list maker and the calendar thingy

As I said, I'm a sucker for What Is To Be Done lists. Some are complex but others are pristine and simple. Ta -da is a "simple, sharable to-do list maker. It's just what you need and nothing you don't."

And I've got more into Google Calendar too. As I had written before, I layered several of my calendars over each other so with the different colours I get a complex visual cluster depicting what I should be doing at any one time...

But there's more...!

When you explore the option of searching and integrating other public calendars you can enrich your template with a lot of other entries. I found a calendar for political activism in Brisbane so I whacked that in. I added a local list of hols and such... Now my calendar is  even more powerful.



Channels