Besieged in Lebanon Blog

Hi Friends
Sorry for the group mail but I set up a blog.
If interested, see: http://besiegedinlebanon.blogspot.com/
It is something VERY rushed, with some news, a little analysis and few thoughts collected over the past week.
It is still under construction. I will add pictures and links as time goes on. However, please send me Arabic, English, French, Italian and Spanish links, articles, pictures, etc that you think would be helpful.
I only hope that it is of some interest and can assist you all disseminating the news about the true face of Israel¹s aggression against the civilian population of Lebanon.
I don't know when I am going to up date it again and I'll post if I am evacuated.

Stephen
Email RRN
Tour the Ratbag Radio Network
Send RRN an audio comment

Channels