BlogBridge anyone?

As you get into news reading on the web and capture a daily surfeit of blogs, podcasts and newspaper news you begin to demand more of your aggregator. I have been using Wizz RSS 2.1.4 which is a very effective FireFox extension. Nothing special, just does a job with a utility layout on a sidebar.

But I was reading more and enjoying it less -- sort of -- so I've switched to BlogBridge
So you are a real info-junkie - you need to scan through much more information than others. You probably are subscribing to hundreds of information feeds - blogs, data feeds, news feeds, etc. Feeling a bit overwhelmed?

Welcome to BlogBridge - the Blog and feed aggregation solution specifically designed for people like you. We will help you organize and sort through vast amounts of information, and we will let you discover stuff that would otherwise be hard to find. Click here to read how we do it!

Since I've beginning to fill such a info ravaged archetype (I've always been an email junkie) -- BlogBridge has enough bells and whistles to keep me entertained.


Channels