Puppetry: Wayang Klitik

I was discussing wayang a couple of days ago. I had been a keen student of wayang golek -- three dimensional puppets from West Java, but I'm now exploring the most neglected form of all -- wayang klitik. I had experimented in the past with this klitik form as a way to generate political puppets for demonstrations and rallies. I don't do that now, as I gave up puppetry primarily because of ill health,but it strikes me that klitik has a lot going for it, say, with video. South Park characters, although "animated',  are more crudely one dimensional than these,but the folk at The Rag Show really explore the potential.(God I love that stuff! -- Wayang Xerox -- go watch what's on offer from The Rag. )
I have a few notions in my head about using still -- to create a comic -- and video -- to adapt Rag style to  my own subject matter -- photography. As Mr Micawber says: "Once heard make a note of my dear Copperfield".
Anyway here's an example of klitik:
http://www.puppet.org/museum/pix/55.jpg
And while we're here, let's note that Micawber attained happiness by migrating to Australia: Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen
six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure
twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Channels