News from the network

I've reformatted the multimedia on the RRN. I've divided the material and engineered it so that people can subscribe to all of it on RSS/XML feeds.
All audio, podcasts and such will be available as an all in list on Odeo
This programming is replicated in the flash players available on each of the RRN web sites.That's the flash player in the right hand column on this blog.
You'll find various feed addresses for your podcatcher program at Odeo.
That's an all in address. The various RRN channels -- LeftCast, Ratbag Radio & Eds for Socs -- that constitute it are available through the Ratbag Radio Network.hub site.
For the other media I aggregate I've pulled the elements together this way:

I'm a bit behind in the audio dept as I've got hours to edit and publish. So make sure you check in over the next week or some time tomorrow for it.
I'll format the combined multimedia list for Lebanon/Palestine the same way over the next day.I'll keep readers informed when new media is available.

Channels