From the web to sculpturing Voltaire

I only have one site to go to finish off the task of converting my web presence via the Ratbag Radio network into the sort of layout you are now interacting with.After that I can get back to the main business: content. Despite the dress up that's the main thing, ain't it?

I also reHoudon: Portrait Bust of Voltairecommend that you hook up with a social bookmarking/tagging service like de.icio.us or RawSugar ( click the links below this post). Such activity is a great way to organise your life, such as it is, on the web.

But since it's late at night and I'm looking at just one more session tweaking the script so I can get the sites posted -- I leave you with a bit of sculpture: Voltaire by Jean-Antoine Houdon (1741-1828) (left) and August Rodin's (1840-1917) portrait bust of the same person (below)
Voltaire

Channels