Togs Place.Com. Website of an Unembedded Australian Radio Man

Togs Place.Com. Website of an Unembedded Australian Radio Man I've just made a website with much thanks to Dave Riley. One of the reasons I decided to do this is I became increasingly frustrated with Australian publishers who are more into cookbooks that recent and
contemporary Australian political history. I have combined it with regular articles, plus notification of events in Western Sydney and the Blue Mountains. Such as my view on the life and death of Steve Irwin.

I've still got a lot more to put up, but of interest to list readers is my work on Noam chomsky, Stan Goff, Australian Vietnam Vet Brian Day, the BLF, Cockatoo Island Dockyard strike/occupation of 1989, two of my
four Radio National docos and quotes from writers I like.

I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions for links.

regards
John/Togs Tognolini

Channels