Ratbag Radio cares and shares.

Ratbag Radio cares and shares.
How cool is that! I've used grazr for some time and I've always appreciated the ease and excitement you could muster with one click. But since I moved from Blogbridge as my feed aggregator to Google Reader making and grabbing opml ain't so easy no more; so keeping my list of blogs, links and other feeds up to date wasn't so possible...or so I thought.

But I heard via the internet (where else?)that grazr had retooled and I thought I'd have another go at being contemporary and up to the moment. So I saved my Google Reader opml file to my hard drive and uploaded it onto my wikispace. And it has worked a treat since my uploaded file was allocated its own url. So my sharing capacity is now very expansive.

I luves ya all --so I care and I share...So if you want to know what we're reading click on
in the margin....


Filed in: , , ,

Channels