New Blogger finally gets me

I have been scared of this:"Congratulations! Your move to the new Blogger is complete. You can now access your dashboard at http://beta.blogger.com using your Google Account and start using the new features right away.Happy blogging..."
And today was that day. I only hope the hiccups are few. Unfortunately since I'm in a few other team blogs I have to shepherd others across the divide...>>

But notes like this make me feel better about it all:
How To Use Classic (Non-Widget) Template In Blogger Beta
  • Go to TEMPLATE
  • Click on EDIT HTML
  • Roll your mouse to the bottom of page and click “Revert to Classic Template”.
  • Paste your new template code.

How to switch to widget template:
  • Go to TEMPLATE
  • Click on CUSTOMIZE DESIGN
  • Click UPGRADE YOUR TEMPLATE
  • Follow the next instruction

Channels