Just over 1000 posts

I knew it was coming up but was distracted by other web matters. I can now boast that I'm the owner of 1000 blog posts.-- 1004 actually with this one. So I could have written the great Australian novel if I had a mind to and it was only an exercise in length. The plot being immaterial. Maybe I should scribble that in somewhere: >>

NOTE TO SELF: Clean bathroom. Write novel. Go grocery shopping.

So now that Life of Riley has become a literal (and perhaps? a 'literary') milestone maybe I should do an inventory of my audio. Not all of it is archived here but a large enough sample to give you a feel for the small amount of stuff that's on Our Media.

So it just goes to show what you can do when you aren't doing something else. One thousand posts....

I am reminded of a line from a T.S. Elliot poem (I think I am anyway):

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons

I have measured out my life....with what? With blog posts?
I have measured out my life... posting to blogs?
Yes. I have it. This is it, almost haiku:

I have measured out my life posting.

Channels