Note to self: tagging

New Blogger offers an easy way to aggregate your post labels by using one of its standard utility widgets. Since I'm using an unofficial template on the New Blogger I cannot access that facility but I sure would like to offer a label directory....and besides the system I currently employ -- RawSugar -- is run by a start up company rumoured to be heading for liquidation.>>
[THINKS]
Maybe, says I, if I were to create tags on del.icio.us I could use that site's many offerings to aggregate my labels in a neat cloud (like the one in the margin of this blog) or as an alphabetical list.
[THINKS]
This is very do-able...
And all I need do is launch this new system from January 1st just gone...and tag from that date making sure there is considered method in operation. Tune in for more: to be continued...

Channels